Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hanya pada Mu kami berserah

Assalamualaikum

Emm... entry at last hour for today.. huhuhu.. brangan je fiza ni nk cakap org putih..entah betul entah tidak.. huhuhu...

This morning.. hubby show me something shared by my bro @ his fb... memg fiza sedar dia memg sakit.. tp bila fiza tgk entry from his friend about him.. then I realize... ooh my God... he really sick... ooh God.. please save him... God... he is a good father.. a good friend.. a good teacher n a good husband.. please save him.. he is a good "tok su" for my princess...

Yes!! He is my uncle.. my aunt's husband... my cousin's father..

Dia di sah kan mengidap kanser lidah.. klau xsilap fiza.. sedari princess dilahir kan.. klau xslap fiza la.. doktor dignose he is in stage four... hr tu dah buat chemotheraphy ..first stage treatment.. lps tu dh ok skit... but now... kanser tu merebak kt tempat len plak.. Allah!!! Now he on his second stage treatmennt.. 5days non stop chemo.. Ya 
Allah... kuat kn semangat ny

Yes I know... Allah will not test him if Allah know he can't get tru... Allah is all mercy.. 

Ya Allah... kuat kn semangat ny... friends...i wont ask for your money... but.. please pray for him...i only ask for your 'doa'....

looking at his photo a couple years ago n him now bring tears in my eyes... God.. please save him.. please give him health.. please ya 
Allah...


No comments:

Post a Comment